|Posted on April 6, 2020 at 4:40 PM|
Happy National Cancer Registrars Week!
Here are some ways to celebrate while observing a practice of "Social Distancing" during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
• Design a quiz on facility and/or state cancer facts with prizes for the winner.
• Reference NCRW in your Facebook postings and Tweets during the week of April 6-10.
• Create "CTRs in the Spotlight" stories and post to Facebook and/or Twitter. These posts should highlight the importance of cancer registrars and the work they do. You can showcase a colleague or promote the cancer registry department.
• Send the NCRW press release to your employer's public relations department and your local newspaper.
• Use the NCRW logo to create an e-mail signature.
• Send the NCRW e-postcard to colleagues and friends.
• Work with the management of your facility to distribute a small gift and nice letter celebrating the work of cancer registrars.
• Send a system-wide e-mail to all staff detailing NCRW.
• Email personalized notes of encouragement and recognition to each cancer registrar.
• Plan a departmental luncheon for the future!